Buy Abilify Online
Active ingredient: aripiprazole
Product Code: PR10331
Aripiprazole or else so called Abilify or Aripiprex is an atypical antipsychotic under the group of partial dopamine agonist. This drug complexly acts on these receptors by stimulating them to a lesser degree than the natural occurring neurotransmitters. It is mainly used in the treatment of schizophrenia and bipolar disease. Also, it is used as a second line drug in the treatment of major depressive disorder, irritability in autism and tic disorder. This drug is metabolized in the liver and excreted by the kidneys with 75 hours of half life.
Serious side effects of Generic Abilify are neuroleptic malignant syndrome, tardive dyskinesia, high blood glucose levels and in some cases severe allergic reaction. It may also receive constipations, dizziness, nausea, lightheadedness, restlessness, stomach upset, weight gain, abnormal thinking, chest pain, confusion, irregular heartbeats, loss of coordination, loss of control over urination and others.
This drug is given as 9.75mg/ml (1.3ml) intramuscular injections or as an oral solution of 1 mg/ml (150ml). There are tablets with the dosages of 2mg, 5mg, 10mg, 15mg, 20mg, 30mg and orally disintegrating tablets of 10mg too. This drug is given in the pharmacies strictly with a valid prescription. Generic Abilify is normally prescribed once daily. The starting dose of this drug for schizophrenia and bipolar disorder are 10 – 15mg and it can increase over time up to 30mg.
It is important that a patient, listen and use these drugs, according to the doctor’s instructions, in case of doubt check the label for exact dosing. Do not forget to read the medication guide which comes with the medication and in case of missing a dose, ask your doctor what to do next. The injections are mostly given in the hospitals, but the tablet form can be used at home.
Keep this drug in a dry place with normal temperature and make sure to keep it away from kids. Do not share this drug with anyone as this is a very serious drug. In case you feel that this drug is worsening your condition or has no effect at all, ask your doctor to discontinue or to prescribe a substitute.There are several safety information while using Aripiprazole and they are:
- Use the drug with caution. Stay away from driving or any other risky work, until you know how your body would react to this drug.
- Alcohol and Generic Abilify (Aripiprazole) are not good together. Stop using alcohol while you are taking the drug.
- In case of allergic reaction, stop using the drug immediately and consult your doctor.
- Give a proper medical history about your life to your doctor before he prescribes this drug. (Heart diseases and mental disorders, etc.)
- Do not take more than recommended dose.
- Do not let yourself stand under the sun for a long time. This drug increases the risk of having a heat stroke.
- Avoid yourself from any infectious source as Aripiprazole may reduce the immunity as well.
- If you are a diabetic, check your blood sugar levels closely.
- If you an elderly patient, use this drug very carefully as the sensitivity towards this drug increases with your age.
- DO NOT TAKE ARIPIPRAZOLE IF YOU ARE PLANNING FOR PREGNANCY, ALREADY PREGNANT OR BREAST FEEDING! Consult your doctor regarding this matter.