Buy Biltricide 600 Mg Online
Active ingredient: Praziquantel
Product Code: PR10900
What is Biltricide 600 Mg
Looking after your drug
- Store it away from heat and moisture.
- Store it at room temperature
How to take Biltricide 600 Mg
- Take this medicine exactly as prescribed by your physician. Do not take in smaller or larger amounts or for than recommended by the doctor. You must follow all the directions on the prescription label.
- Do not chew or crush this tablet, but swallow the pill whole.
- Take this medicine with a full glass of water.
- This tablet should be taken with a meal.
When the drug should not be used
- You should not take this drug if you are allergic to it, or if you have taken rifampin in the last 3-4 weeks.
- This medicine is not for children younger than 4 years.
- Before taking this medicine, tell your physician if you have liver disease, heart disease, kidney disease or a history of epilepsy or seizures.
- The dosage for treating schistosomiasis is 20 mg/kg (3times for just one day)
- The dosage for treating opisthorchiasis and clonorchiasis is 25 mg/kg (3 times for just one day)
Seek urgent medical help in case you overdose Biltricide 600 Mg.
You can take the missed dose of Praziquantel as soon as you remember. In case, if it is almost the time for the next dose, then you should skip the missed dose. Never take an additional dose to make up the missed dose.
Warnings and Precautions
Biltricide 600 Mg can pass into the milk and can harm a nursing baby. Therefore, do not take this medicine without the recommendation of your doctor if you are feeding milk to your baby.
Possible Side Effects
You should take urgent medical help if you have any of these symptoms of an allergic reaction, such as swelling of your throat, tongue, lips or face, hives and difficulty breathing. Some of the less serious side effects of taking this medicine include:
- Skin rashes
- tired feeling;
- mild fever
- upset stomach;