Buy Coumadin Online
Active ingredient: Warfarin
Product Code: PR10447
What is Coumadin
Coumadin is used to treat heart disorders, such as heart attack, stroke, blood clotting in veins and arteries. It is prescribed to the patients suffering from hypertension and who have a history of heart attack and angina pain.
Classification and Mechanism of Action
Coumadin (Warfarin) is used to regulate the blood circulation in the veins. It helps the human heart to pump the blood properly. It contains 4-hydroxycoumarin molecules that inhibit an enzyme known as vitamin K epoxide reductase. It helps to reduce blood coagulation and regulates blood pressure.
How to take Coumadin
You have to take this medicine orally with some liquid such as water or juice. It is recommended to take it at least after 2 hours of eating food. Taking this medicine with a full stomach may reduce the intended effectiveness.
Dosage of such medicines is highly complicated and is decided by the physician keeping in view the extent of needs. It is due to the fact that this drug is a broad spectrum preparation and is used by a variety of patients ranging from hypertension to chronic heart patients.
Heavy overdose may cause brain hemorrhage. In case of overdose, take emergency room consultation on an urgent basis in order to prevent from any serious or life threatening situation.
If you forgot to take this medicine on time, then you can take it as soon as you remember, however, if it is almost time for the next dose then simply skip the missed dose.
Warnings and Precautions
- Warfarin is not suitable for those who have a bleeding disorder or a history of brain hemorrhage.
- It should only be used when prescribed by a registered physician.
- You must not double the doses.
- Do not take Coumadin if your diet includes alcohol as the effect of the medicine become highly toxic and risk of brain hemorrhage and stroke increases by five folds.
- Do not alter the combination of the medicines that has been prescribed to you because it may cause serious damages to your health.
- Drowsiness, sadness, fatigue
- Lack of libido or complete erectile dysfunction
- Bleeding disorders (rarely reported)
When Coumadin should not be used?
- If you are pregnant or a nursing mother
- If you have a history of bleeding disorders or bronchial asthma
How long should you take Coumadin?
The drug must be used as recommended by your physician; otherwise, the effectiveness of the treatment will be highly affected.