Generic Clinoril Cost
Product Code: PR10895
Sulindac is an anti-inflammatory non-steroidal drug that is used to treat inflammation and pain caused by tendinitis, gout, arthritis, bursitis and ankylosing spondylitis.Classification and Mechanism
Sulindac belongs to the class of arylalkanoic acid.How to take the medication?
Take the drug orally with water and food. Make sure you stick to the amount prescribed by your doctor. The maximum amount of Sulindac you can take in one day is 400mg per day.Dosage
- For osteoarthritis take 150mg twice a day.
- For bursitis or tendinitis take 200mg twice a day.
- Dosage for children should be strictly confirmed by the doctor.
Take the missed dose as soon you realize that you missed one. If it’s time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and do not overdose the drug.Over Dosage
Consult your doctor immediately if you observe the following symptoms related to overdosing:
- Blood while coughing
- Less amount of urination
- Problems in breathing
- Blood in stool
For how long should you the drug?
Use the drug for as long as your doctor suggests you to. Visit your doctor often so he can suggest as per your health condition of the day as over dosage can lead to alarming health situations.How to take care of the medicine?
You can take proper care of the drug ensuring the following:
- Store the drug at a temperature between 59F and 86F.
- Keep the drug in an airtight container.
- Discard the drug if it is no longer in use.
- Avoid exposing it to moisture and heat.
- Keep out of reach of children.
When not to take the drug?
You should never take Sulindac if you have faced the following:
- Any history of disorders related to heart
- Polyps in nose
- If you are in the last three months of pregnancy
Warning and Precautions
Take the following precautions to avoid any side effect of the drug:
- Do not use the drug soon after having a bypass surgery since the drug can cause circulation problems.
- Instantly consult a doctor in case of any unusual reaction or symptom.
- Avoid using the drug if you are allergic to NSAIDs and aspirin.
- Do not use in pregnancy.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while you are using Sulindac.
Instantly consult a doctor in case of the following side effects caused by Sulindac:
- Shortness of breath
- Problems with balance and vision
- Loss of appetite
- Darkening of urine color
- Blood while vomiting
- Drying of mouth