Buy Doxycycline 100Mg
Active ingredient: Doxycycline
Product Code: PR10474
Doxycycline is an antibiotic medicine used to fight the bacteria in the body. It is also used to treat various other bacterial infections, namely; urinary tract infections, acne, eye infections, intestinal infection, periodontitis, chlamydia and gonorrhea.Bumps, lesions like acne and blemishes are also treated with doxycycline. However, there are some forms of this medication that are used to treat anthrax, infections due to lice, ticks and mites and prevents malaria.Classification and mechanism of action
Doxycycline is an antibiotic medicine. It is a synthetic drug that works by interfering with the production of proteins needed by bacteria to grow.Looking after the drug?
Syrup, capsules and tablets must be kept at a room temperature of 15 C to 30 C. Keep the medicine in a tight container.
The injection powder must be stored at or below 27 C. It should be kept away from light.
Atridox must be kept at 2 C to 8 C.
Doxycycline is taken with a full glass of water. The patient should drink a lot of water while taking this drug.Dosage
Initial dose: 200 mg of 1 to 2 infusions on the first day.
Maintenance dose: 100 to 200 mg IV every day given in 1 to 2 infusions.
Initial dose: 200 mg of the doxycycline, given in 2 to 4 doses on the first day.
Maintenance dose: 100 mg given every day in 2 equal doses.
For severe infections: 100 mg grams given orally after every 12 hours.
Contact the Emergency room or the Poison Help Line immediately.Missed Dose
The missed dose of Doxycycline should be taken as soon as you remember it. If the time for your next scheduled dose is near, skip the dose. Never take an extra dose to make up for any other dose.Warnings and Precautions
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the medication or if you are taking like anticoagulants, antacids and vitamins.
- Inform your doctor if you had diabetes, liver or kidney disease in the past.
- Doxycycline may harm the fetus. Thus, tell your doctor if you wish to become pregnant or become pregnant while taking this drug.
- Inform your dentist that you are taking this medication before a dental surgery.
- Don’t go out in the sun for too long. Wear sunglasses and protective clothing to protect youself from sunlight.
- If you are taking any calcium supplements, antacids, laxatives or iron products containing magnesium, then take doxycycline 1 hour before or after these drugs. They may make doxycycline less effective. Also, take drug 2 or 3 hours after consuming vitamins that contain iron.
- Do not take doxycycline of you are a nursing mother. It is not clear whether the drug passes up to the breast milk or not.
- Changes in your vision
- Swollen glands
- Body aches
- Loss of appetite
- Flu symptoms
- Skin rash
- Pale skin
- Muscle weakness
- Easy bruising or bleeding
- Chest pain
- Dark urine
- Feeling short of breath
- Trouble breathing;
- Severe headaches
- Severe skin reaction
- Upset stomach;
- Mild diarrhea;
Do not use the drug if you are pregnant or a nursing mother. The medicine may harm the baby.How long should you take this drug?
- For mild to moderate diseases: 10 to 14 days
- For Neuroretinitis: 4 to 6 weeks
- For Bacillary angiomatosis: 8 weeks