Buy Glucagon Online
Active ingredient: Glucagon
Product Code: PR10909
What is this drug?
There is a natural presence of Glucagon in our body. This drug is generally used of increasing blood sugar in diabetic patients, specifically if the patients are not able to take sugar by mouth.
Classification and Mechanism of Action
This drug is used for encouraging liver glycogen breakdown, by releasing glucose from the liver. Glucagon require glycogen for producing an anti-hypoglycemic effect.
Looking after your drug
- While you are using Glucagon, you must remain under the care of a physician.
- Keep this drug out of the reach of children.
- Do not store any unused solution.
- Store Glucagon at room temperature between 68 to 77 degrees F or 20- 25 degrees C before mixing the solution.
- Use the solution immediately as soon as you dissolve the powder in the diluting solution and never store for later use.
When the drug should not be used
This drug should not be used if the patient is:
- Allergic to lactose or glucagon
- The patient has the adrenal gland tumor or tumor of the pancreas
For adults, the dosage is 1 milligram, however, your doctor may prescribe you lower doses if you have poor kidney or liver function.
You should visit nearest doctor and seek for urgent help in case you overdose this medicine. The effects of overdose include, hypokalemia (low blood-potassium levels), nausea and vomiting, tachycardia, diarrhea and temporary hypertension.
This injection is taken by the patient as needed, hence missing dose does not apply here.
Warnings and Precautions
- This injection may not be effective in patients with malnutrition, adrenal insufficiency, alcohol induced hypoglycemia and chronic hypoglycemia.
- This medicine can react with other medications, so consult your doctor before taking any medicine.
- Mothers who are breastfeeding should consult their healthcare provider prior to taking this drug.
Possible Side Effects
The side effects, which need immediate attention, are as follows:
- Change in heart beat
- Nausea or vomiting
- Irregular heartbeat
- Muscle cramp
- Weak limbs
- Loss of appetite
How to take the medication
- This drug is injected into the muscle and you will be guided about how to prepare this injection.
- All the instructions for for mixing the injection are provided in the package. Hence, carefully follow all the instructions.
<>·Do not take this drug more than prescribed by your healthcare provider.