Buy Tenelia Online
Active ingredient: teneligliptin hydrobromide hydreate
Product Code: PR10914
Generic Tenelia Price
What is the drug?
Tenelia controls the blood sugar level of the patients who suffer from the type 2 diabetes. It is given to the patients when they fail to show improvements through a regular exercise program, diet control and other medications.
Class and Mechanism of Action
Tenelia belongs to a class of medications known as the dipeptidyl peptidase 4 (DPP4) inhibitors. The drug prevents the activity of an enzyme called DPP-4. It degrades the incretins such as GLP-1 that is required by the body to control the blood sugar level. When the action of the DPP4 enzyme is blocked, the level of GLP-1 increases in the body. As a result, the release of insulin increases, leading to lower levels of glucose in the blood.
Looking after the drug
Keep the drug out of the children’s reach. Do not expose it to direct sunlight, moisture or heat.
How to take the medication
Tenelia is taken orally every day. The drug should always be taken with a glass of water. Moreover, it may or may not be taken with food.
The correct dosage of the Tenelia depends on the patient’s conditions and the response towards the therapy. However, the maximum amount of dosage is 40mg in a period of 24 hours.
Never increase the dosage without your doctor’s consent. Seek emergency medical help in case you sense an overdose of the drug.
Take the missed dose but only if the time for your next dose is not scheduled soon. Never take a double dose of tenelia.
Warnings and Precautions
Contact your doctor about the proper treatment in case of the following:
- Seek emergency medical help if you feel an allergic reaction due to tenelia
- Take the medicine as it is prescribed by the pharmacist or physician. Never alter your dosage.
- The dosage of the drug depends on the patient’s medical condition, medical history and their response to the treatment.
- In case of hypoglycemia, contact the physician to follow a proper procedure
- The physician may direct you to a special diet or regular physical activity
Possible side effects
Some patients may experience the following side effects during their treatment:
- Pain in abdomen
- Gas buildup in the gastrointestinal tract
Serious side effects are very uncommon, but you must report any side effect to the physician.
When the drug should not be used
- Do not use the medication if you have any kind of allergy
- The drug must not be taken with vitamins and supplements.
- If you have any medical condition, disorder or illness then you shouldn’t use this drug.
- Do not use the medication if you are pregnant or breastfeed your baby
How long should you take the drug?
The drug is given to the patient depending upon the efficacy of the treatment.