Disclaimer & Privacy Statement
The Site may collect personal data from the User in a number of ways which include but are not limited to: placing an order, visiting the Site, subscribing to the newsletter, filling out of a form, as well as in other ways that are associated with activities, features, resources and services that are provided by the Site. The User may be asked to provide their email address, name, phone number as well as credit card information. It is still possible; it needs to be said, to visit the Site anonymously. The personal data will only be collected if the User has submitted such data voluntarily. Although this may prevent them from accessing certain services of the Site, the User may always refuse to provide their personal data.
Non-personal identification data
The Site may collect non-personal identification data on User when they interact with the Site. Non-personal data may include the type of the computer, browser name as well as technical information on the means of communication that the User uses to access the Site, e.g. the operating system that they use, the internet service provider, etc.
Web Browser Cookies
The purpose of collected data
The Site may collect the personal data pertaining to the User and use it for the following purposes:
- Improvement of customer service
- Data provided by the User enables our staff to respond to the customer service requests more quickly and efficiently.
- Personalization of the User's experience
- The data may be used to understand and enhance the way in which an individual User or group of Users utilize different features of the website.
- Improvement of the Site
- The data may be utilized in order to improve the services and products that we provide.
- Processing of Payments
- Data may be used for handling a specific order and that order only. The financial information about the User is not shared with outside parties unless they are part of the transaction.
- Promotion, surveying and contest features of the Site
- The data may be used to provide Users with the information they agreed to have sent to them about topics that may be of interest to them.
- Sending of periodic emails
- Data may be used to inform the User about their orders. It may also be utilized to answer the User's questions, inquiries and requests. If the User agrees to be added to the mailing list, they will receive emails that will include company updates, news, related service and product information, etc. The User can unsubscribe from the mailing list at all times.
Protection of personal data
- The storage, processing and data collection services that the Site employs are all secured using advanced encryption software and security measures that protect against unauthorized access, alteration, destruction or disclosure of personal data of any kind that has been collected by the Site. The data exchange between the User and the Site occurs via an SSL secured communication channel that is well-protected.
Sharing personal data
The Site will not provide, sell or trade personal data of the User to third parties. Generic aggregated demographic information may be shared, which will not contain any individual personal information. This will pertain to Site's business partners, affiliates and advertisers.
Acceptance of the Terms
This document was last updated on December 19, 2013